What a week! With sick kiddos, race training and work, this mama is glad it’s Friday!!!Here is a quick recap of some of my favorite things from this week.
1. New workout – My girls were sick this week so I stayed home with them on Wednesday. I decided to try out a new at home workout since I probably wouldn’t be making it to the gym. I gave the High Intensity At-Home Training Program by Maya over at My Life as Maya a try and man did it kick my booty! I did two rounds (and definitely did not make it to 30 reps of the broken planks) along with 30 minutes on our stationary bike. It totally wiped me out and I was sore the next day (which is always a sign of a good workout).
2. March challenges – I’m taking on two challenges for March.
The first is fitness related. It’s a 30 Day Full Body Fitness Challenge. It basically includes specific moves to focus on each day. We’re headed back to Vegas at the end of April so I need all the help I can get to whip my body into shape so I feel comfortable in a bathing suit. Looking to shape up for bikini season? Take this challenge along with me. You can follow along on Instagram and Twitter.
The second challenge is an Instagram photo challenge. This is a great way to get to know me, so follow along on Instagram for a month’s worth of photos.
3. The weather the last couple of weeks has been amazing! It totally feels like spring is right around the corner but here in the Pacific NW, spring is less sunshine and flowers and more rain, rain, rain from March through June. This weekend is supposed to be sunny as well, so I’m going to soak up as much sunshine and Vitamin D as I can in preperation for the dreary months of spring.
4. House of Cards – I’m beyond exstatic for the third season of House of Cards on Netflix! The third season is available starting today online. Though I would have loved to stay at home binge watching all 13 episodes today, I’ll have to wait until tonight to get started. If you haven’t watched the first two seasons of HoC, I highly recommend it. It’s really smart television and Kevin Spacey is wonderful.
5. Target home decor – On a trip to Target this week, I stumbled upon some staged displays with amazing spring home decor and I fell in love. I must say they’re definitly stepping up their game! I’ve been wanting to redecorate our living room for a while, but with two children under 4, I’ve been hesitatnt to spend the money just for them to destroy things. Maybe in a few more years, but in the meantime I can dream (and pin to my hearts content).
Looking forward to a relaxing couple of days. Have a great weekend people!
What are some of your favorite things from this week?